Preview Cards you’ll love at first sight! Plus, introducing a whole new kind of data relationship
In this update:
6-Part Preview Cards
Preview Cards you’ll love at first sight, because they know exactly what matters most to you!
Your data is important. But the same information isn’t equally important to every company. You’re unique! That’s why we launched Configurable Preview Cards in the Aspen Release. This Taco Tuesday, we’re launching enhancements to Preview Cards that makes them WAY more powerful – and a little prettier, too!
A refresher on Configurable Preview Cards:
- See what matters to you – Each object has its own card configuration so you can decide which fields are most important to your business.
- Set it and forget it – Your custom Cards show all throughout the application (Rolodex, Board, Related List) but you only have to configure it once.
- Your team on the same page – Your custom Card configuration is shared with your whole team, making collaboration even more seamless.
- Don’t forget mobile – Unlike any other CRM, Cards even show on your mobile app with your custom configuration, so it works for you wherever you work.
What’s a Preview Card?
We call it a preview because these cards provide a quick overview of your Detail Card which is complete with segments of data for Filtering, Sorting, and Reporting. This includes data such as Lead Source, Dates, and even quick links to Account and Referral Contacts.
You can include any of FreeAgent’s out-of-the-box fields or your own Custom Fields, so each card is truly unique to your business.
This latest enhancement to Preview Cards brings your most important information front and center while minimizing what’s less important, so your experience stays uncluttered and visually-pleasing (one of your favorite things about FreeAgent CRM!)
Here’s what’s new:
- All objects will now have the 6 field layout (previously only on Contacts) with the option to select “None” (so you can have 4 or 5 if you prefer)
- Ability to hide/show the Next Step footprint icon on the card
- Ability to select an icon from the Icon Library that will be used as a default image for records of that object
- This replaces the initials that were previously used on records that did not have an image
- You can still use auto-magic google search to populate an image on any record and it will show instead of the icon
- Have instant context across Contacts, Accounts, Deals and Custom Tabs
Watch the Video!
Discover the Power of Configurable Preview Cards with Ryan
Want to learn more?
Check out the tutorial:
How can I customize the configuration for the Cards?
This Taco Tuesday also introduces a new type of data relationship to FreeAgent CRM.
M2M, or Many-to-Many, is an incredibly powerful relationship type you can now enjoy across the platform with both Standard and Custom objects.
Here’s an example from ZenPPM – a company with a custom object Products. Deals can be related to many Products AND Products can be related to many Deals.
Here’s what that could look like in FreeAgent CRM on the Products and Deals tabs:
Things to Know
An M2M relationship is created between two objects when a field is added of type: Reference – Multi Select.
When this field is added:
- There will be a Related list on both objects so that you will always know which records are related
- You’ll always have the ability to select “Manage object_name” in the “Things You Can Do” dropdown
Want to learn more? Check out the tutorial.
Automatic Activity Roll-Up
By Free Agent request! You asked for the ability to turn off and on the automatic roll-up of activities between the following objects:
- Leads to Deals
- Leads to Companies
- Companies to Deals
You got it! Make changes to your roll-up settings in Settings > Activity Roll Ups
Things to Know
- Turning activity roll-ups on or off will only impact activities made after the change, and will not update/change any past activities that were already rolled-up