Did someone say l-eagle-ease?
Your privacy and agency is critically important to us.
We aim to lead the way to a better way to do business.
We take care of our customers. Check out these agreements if you use our products and services.
That’s you! Learn more about how we protect your privacy as your browse our website.
1. What Data Do We Collect
When visiting the FreeAgent Website you may navigate through the website without providing personal information, but by utilizing the website you consent to FreeAgent collecting navigational information about your visits to the website including; IP address, referral source, geographic location, Browser type, length of time on pages, and pages viewed. This information may be used for marketing and analytics purposes.
We Collect personal information through the FreeAgent website via contact forms or other electronic forms of correspondence such as embedded email. We use the provided personal information; such as email, business name, phone number, number of employees, as well as website analytics for the purposes of sales, marketing, engagement, and contact.
2. How We Use The Data Collected
We may use the information we collect through the FreeAgent Website and in connection with our marketing materials and for multi-marketing, sales, engagement uses in reliance with our legitimate interests, including:
- To send you marketing information, product recommendations and non-transactional communications, including information about our products, services, promotions or events as necessary for our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing or to the extent you have provided your prior consent.
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested.
- To manage event registrations and attendance.
- To improve the user experience and content of the FreeAgent Website.
- To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
- To compile statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
- To help us provide, improve and personalize our marketing activities.
- To conduct marketing research, advertise, provide personalized information about us on and off of the FreeAgent website, and to provide other personalized content based on your activities and interests as necessary for our legitimate interests in supporting our marketing activities or advertising our service or instances where we seek your consent.
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends and expanding our business activities in reliance on our legitimate interests.
We use multiple security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide utilizing Amazon Web Servers(AWS) in a controlled, secure environment using industry standard internationally recognized security features.
3. How We Share The Data Collected
We employ other third-party service providers to provide services on our behalf to visitors to our Websites and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. We might also share data with third parties but only if the data has been sanitized in a way that it cannot be used to identify you. Examples may include removing repetitive information, analyzing data or performing statistical analysis on your use of the FreeAgent Website, providing marketing assistance, the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, developing and improving the product and services, and providing customer service or support. These service providers are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and data protection policies.
4. Third-party Data collection used on the FreeAgent Website:
The Free Agent CRM website uses the “Custom Audiences” remarketing function of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). With this function, the provider is able to address visitors to the website with targeted advertising by placing personalized, interest-based Facebook advertisements for visitors to the website if they visit the social network Facebook. The legal basis for the use of Facebook Remarketing is Art. 6(1) sent. 1 (f) GDPR. To carry out this function, the Remarketing Tag from Facebook is implemented on the website of the provider.
When you visit our website, these tags establish a direct connection to the Facebook servers. In this way, the Facebook server is informed which of our web pages you have visited. Facebook will assign this information to your personal Facebook account. Further information on the collection and use of the data by Facebook as well as your related rights and options for the protection of your private sphere are provided in the data protection information of Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ . If you do not wish Facebook to assign the data collected directly to your Facebook account, you can deactivate the “Custom Audiences” remarketing function in your Facebook settings. To do this, you have to be logged into Facebook.
YouTube Video Embed
Videos from the company YouTube, YouTube LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company of Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA are integrated on this website, which are saved at http://www.youtube.com and can be played back directly from our website. All of the videos have been integrated in the “enhanced data protection mode”, which means that no data about you as a user will be transferred to YouTube unless you play the videos. The data stated in the following paragraph will only be transferred if you play the videos. Free Agent CRM has no influence over this transfer of data.
YouTube is used in the interests of ensuring an appealing presentation of our online offerings. The legal basis is Art. 6(1) sent. 1 (f) GDPR.
5. How you can Control Your Data
At any point you can request access, correction, updates, or deletion of your personal information. You can decline the processing of your personal information, request us to restrict processing of said information or request portability of your personal information. You can withdraw your consent at any time as to the personal information that we have collected. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance of lawful processing grounds other than consent. To request a change, correction, update of the deletion of your data please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: May, 2021
Lead the way
to a better workday
Talk to a CRM expert and
unleash your team’s potential.