Welcome to FreeAgent CRM Bonsai
If you saw last week’s Taco Tuesday, you’re probably dying of suspense about our big release. Well, wait no more! We’re excited to officially release Bonsai, delivering an always-on marketing platform for small business teams to grow their business efficiently, increase customer loyalty, and gain deeper customer insight.
1. Mailchimp Integration
Included in the release, is a best-in-class integration with Mailchimp, the industry-leading email marketing solution, for email activities within a Campaign.
2. All-in-One Small Business Platform
Small business teams need everything in one place. That’s why we’re continuing to innovate FreeAgent CRM as the only all-in-one platform of it’s kind. This extends to the way we integrate your favorite tools, like Mailchimp. Generic CRM simulates this by tagging on apps around their original hard-coded systems on a surface level – but these micro-integrations can’t grow with you as your business grows and are not extensible as small business needs evolve. At FreeAgent, we do things differently.
FreeAgent CRM Bonsai Release
February 19, 2019
- Activity Sharing
- Activity Timelines for Custom Objects
- Blacklist Emails
- Suggested Contacts
- Preview Cards
- Icon Library
- Many-to-Many Relationships
- Mailchimp Integration
Free Agents already love their email drip campaigns, orchestrating unique steps based on segmentation. This has always been a key feature for making sure your customers feel catered to – not marketed to. Staying true to this customer-first approach in bulk outbound mailing was our top priority.
That’s why we’re really proud to support Amazon Simple Email Service and Mailchimp – makers of the industry-leading email marketing solution – who also believe what we believe:
“We make innovative, beautiful products that empower small businesses”.
A lot of small businesses we talk to started with Mailchimp before looking at CRM software. As business grows, it becomes necessary to add more robust contact management with a central system of record – not to mention sales and customer service. For small businesses, to be able to work with the tools they’re already using has been a huge help in a successful CRM adoption (and when 80% of CRM adoptions fail, we take that pretty seriously here at FreeAgent.)
“Our customers are especially excited about the Mailchimp integration. We’ve combined their beautiful email templates and simple outbound bulk emailing with power and simplicity of the FreeAgent platform.”
– Ryan Manning, CSO and Co-Founder of FreeAgent CRM
Import Contacts Automatically, from Anywhere
Relevant and comprehensive contact data is key to running an effective marketing campaign. FreeAgent CRM can increase the accuracy of your house list by 45% by connecting to a variety of resources such as:
- Web Forms: Connect FreeAgent CRM to your website to create or update contacts in real-time
- Mailchimp Lists: Sync your Mailchimp mailing lists to FreeAgent in just a few clicks
- Spreadsheets: Import all your CSV files into FreeAgent
- Suggested Contacts: A dynamically updated list of people that seem like high potential prospects or important contacts. It works auto-magically with the email you paired with FreeAgent CRM.
Quickly Build Target Lists that Stay Relevant as Contact Data Changes
Filtering and segmenting contact data doesn’t have to be complicated. Campaign targets can be setup in minutes, not hours. More importantly, dynamic lists can increase email open and click rates 2x by ensuring the right contacts are receiving the right message.
- Advanced Filtering: From out-of-the-box to custom fields, users can apply an unlimited amount of conditions to target and filter contacts into segments, or views into a certain set of contact data. These segments can be saved away for later use in FreeAgent CRM.
- Dynamic Lists: Don’t you hate it when a former client receives content related to an existing client campaign? FreeAgent views are dynamic, not static! So, as new leads are added OR existing contacts are edited to include data specific to that view, they’ll be automatically added to or removed from your segment lists.
Automate A Single Message, or a Nurture Series
Make life easier with intuitive workflows that leverage automation triggers. You can set up campaigns that automate loads of manual tasks and increase customer retention rates by 10- 15%. More than just emails, FreeAgent CRM can automate all your work as you nurture contacts towards your campaign goal.
You can do things like…
- Create a welcome email that fires out as soon as a contact fills out an online form
- Build a drip series that send emails at specific times and auto-creates Next Step reminders to Call
- Re-engage with contacts who haven’t opened your emails or answered calls from you in a while by asking how you can serve them better
- Send a follow-up series to contacts who have engaged with a previous campaign
Optimize Your Marketing Efforts
With FreeAgent CRM analytics, you can get a little smarter with every campaign. Unlike stand- alone email marketing solutions, FreeAgent can track data beyond just email open and click rates by:
- Tracking and analyzing ALL customer interactions, not just email: phone call outcomes, meetings, and more
- Correlating data outside of the Campaign container
- Previous, existing, or future purchases or customer satisfaction rates
Want to learn more? Check out our growing tutorial category:
Send us your feedback!
Like the new updates? Let us know! Have an idea to improve the usability of FreeAgent CRM? Chat us up, send us an email, or give us a call.