As a Solutions Consultant you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives in the mid-market and enterprise segment. You’ll start as a player, but quickly grow into a coach and leader.
- Own technical relationships with our prospects to drive amazing consultative experiences.
- Assist the sales team in discovery of customers problems and desired outcomes.
- Provide standard demo’s in addition to specific tailored use cases.
- Maintain demo environments with specific scenarios and scripts.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to create internal and external enablement content.
- Help create scalable processes and content to respond to technical questions and RFI/RFP proposals.
- Stay current on product releases, competitive analysis, and our product’s unfair advantages.
- 2+ years relative experience in SaaS solution consulting, sales or pre-sales roles – experience in the CRM market a plus.
- Track record of over-achieving personal and team targets.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Competitive team player who wants to be the MVP and help the entire team succeed.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Desire to quickly climb the ranks and grow into a leadership position.
Lead the way
to a better workday
Talk to a CRM expert and
unleash your team’s potential.