Are you interested in a ground floor opportunity with a fast-paced, growing startup? Do you like solving complex problems and developing solutions with high value for companies?
The FreeAgent CRM team is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial Engineer to work closely with our QA and Customer Support teams fixing customer and internal issues. In this role, the QA Engineer requires a deep understanding of browser developer tools, databases (SQL), manual and regression testing, AWS, and API standards.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the QA and Customer Support teams to fix customer issues
- Provide internal technical support to all staff members via phone, internal support chats, or email
- Follow up with staff members to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Create Test Cases of the system
- Develop Test automations
- Running manual test suites (Whitebox, Blackbox, UX, regression)
- Ability to work with very passionate & experienced people in the design & development fields
- Propose ideas and test scenarios that users can take
- Ability to work with multiple development stacks
- Become an expert on all of the features and functions within FreeAgent CRM software
- 2+ years of experience in Software Industry with Quality Assurance and Manual, Functional, preferably experience in Automation Testing of Web applications and Mobile applications developed in Web, Mobile, Client/Server environment using Agile and Scrum test methodologies.
- Well conversant in performing White, Black and Grey Box testing on both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Proficient in writing, executing and managing Test Cases, Bug Reporting and Tracking Defects.
- Expertise on triaging internal/customer defects
- Good experience in analyzing changes and identifying areas of the application to be Regression tested.
- Develop Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Scenarios from business,
- Thorough hands on experience with all levels of testing including
- Sanity, Usability, Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, End to End and User Acceptance Testing.
- Team Player, Self-motivated, Highly productive, Continuous Learner, Commitment and Enjoy working as a part of Result driven in Team and Individual Projects. Open to collaborating with other development areas.
- Strong knowledge in Chrome DevTools.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience with Postman/Newman, Jenkins, performance testing
Nice to have:
- Proficient as Mobile App Tester in testing Web applications and Mobile applications on iOS and Android Platforms.
- Thorough hands on experience in designing test cases, converting
- Manual test cases to Automated test cases, covering all test conditions and eliminating redundancy and duplication.
- Actively involved in Software Testing and Documentation, Analysis of the Business Requirements and functional specifications.
- Experience with internal/customer technical support
- Experience with Bugzilla, Quality Center, JIRA or alike
- This role is based in our office in Guadalajara
Lead the way
to a better workday
Talk to a CRM expert and
unleash your team’s potential.