Front-End Developer (+ Node/React)
Grow with us.
Along with coding, you will be responsible for working with the marketing manager, designer, product manager, and backend engineers. We love developers who lead the charge, communicate with other team members, and deliver a quality product and user-experience.
This position is based at our office in Providencia, Guadalajara, MX, with an outstanding team of developers, sales, and customer service leaders. You will be working closely with our Marketing team remotely, as we have a distributed offices across the US and Canada. We are a fast-growing SaaS company with a fun, supportive work environment.
In this role, you will:
- Integrate custom API’s to connect consumer-facing websites with our software applications
- Develop single-page apps for consumer-facing websites / landing pages
- Develop back-end interfaces to sync with our software applications
- Work with development team and marketing team to plan and schedule updates
- Maintain WordPress website including backups, site performance, ongoing QA and browser testing, and optimize WordPress security
- Use WordPress plugins, and the ability to create custom WordPress plugins is a bonus
- Understand and integrate with analytics and SEO tools
- Use creative problem-solving to suggest plans and propose ideas to improve customer experience
- Experienced with ReactJS and NodeJS
- Expertise with XHTML, JS, PHP & CSS
- Strong knowledge of WordPress development
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application
- “Self-starter” attitude and ability to make decisions independently
- Helpful, can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Good communicator and team member
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment while quickly adapting to the dynamic nature of requirements
A great fit will also:
- Resonate with our company values and be passionate about championing small business success
- Be energized by a fast-paced startup environment and the chance to build processes from the ground up
- Have a team-oriented nature with the ability and desire to pick up slack where it’s needed – FreeAgents are actually total team players.
Lead the way
to a better workday
Talk to a CRM expert and
unleash your team’s potential.