Customer Success Specialist
Walnut Creek, California
About FreeAgent CRM
FreeAgent is leading the way to a better workday. From the beginning, we’ve believed that great teams deserve an alternative to outdated, low-rated, super-slow traditional CRM. The next generation of CRM will be custom fit, will adapt on the fly, and will be characterized by being both a system of record and a system of engagement.
We recently raised $12.6M in Series A financing to help fuel our growth and are looking for talented Customer Success Specialists that are excited about the opportunity to thrive at a high-growth, major VC backed startup.
We love an entrepreneurial spirit and someone who wants to come in, grow our company and build their personal brand. You are comprehensive in your approach, always at the top of your game, and also a team player that makes those around you better.
Customer Success at FreeAgent is responsible for building a positive relationship with a client after they have signed a contract. The Customer Success Specialist runs the post-sale implementation cycle and helps clients Get Started using FreeAgent CRM. This includes everything from scoping and managing an implementation from kick-off to go-live, setting client expectations, and keeping projects on budget and on time.
- Work on multiple implementation projects simultaneously with clients across varying industries.
- Work with Sales on the hand off process to ensure a smooth transition of the client from contract signing to project completion
- Understand customer requirements as needed to implement within the product.
- Responsible for setup of FreeAgent, data migration analysis and import, and code-related configurations
- Help create content to ensure end-user adoption.
- Stay current on product releases, competitive analysis, and our product’s advantages.
- Manage client expectations throughout the implementation
- New college graduates are welcome to apply
- Hunger for learning, problem solving, and helping customers achieve results
- Advanced Excel user (formulas, Pivot Tables, V Lookup)
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- High-caliber understanding of business concepts and wherewithal to understand new concepts quickly
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Preferences (Bonus Points)
- Basic programming skills (JS preferred)
- Previous experience setting up integrations using Zapier and/or Postman Collection
Lead the way
to a better workday
Talk to a CRM expert and
unleash your team’s potential.