FreeAgent Design Center, Los Gatos, California
About the Company
FreeAgent improves people’s lives through technology used by business. We help make business ‘work better’: automating boring, repetitive tasks to free individuals to think more creatively, gain new insights, solve problems, and achieve more human connection.
We believe every business and every person is unique, and that teams deserve technology that embraces that uniqueness.
We believe existing technology for business is too rigid, too slow, too complex, and too inhuman. Most systems expect businesses and the people who power them to change how they think and how they work. And we believe that’s wrong.
We have created a ‘next generation’ of technology to be used by business; it embraces uniqueness, can adapt on the fly, and is both a system of record for business and a system of engagement for the people who use it. That’s why FreeAgent is the #1 Most User Recommended horizontal CRM platform as determined by Gartner and their Software Advice web service. And we are just getting started.
Founded by executives with a history of success from founding Coupa Software ($20B Market Cap), fueling growth at ServiceNow ($90B Market Cap), or running key parts of Oracle’s Applications ($225B Market Cap), we intend to become a well recognized and beloved brand in business software. Of course we are backed by notable venture firms including BlueRun, Pelion, and Altara.
We have been growing 150%+ Y/Y and we’re looking for the right individuals to come join our team! Join our rocketship and supercharge your career.
The Role – Apps Developer
As an Apps Developer, you will be responsible for showcasing the FreeAgent platform through creative use of technology. One week you will be integrating FreeAgent with Google Maps, and the next you’ll be infusing the platform with a voice-to-text sentiment analysis engine. Your work will be of immediate use and value to the entire FreeAgent community. So if you like building technology and solutions that people love and use every day, this could be a very fulfilling job!
We offer many career ladders for smart, talented software developers. Grow your career faster with us! Like sales? Grow into a role where you showcase your solutions directly to prospects! Like consulting? Help customers tailor FreeAgent so it fits their business perfectly! Like hardcore engineering and coding all day and night? Grow into a role building out the FreeAgent platform! Like the future? Grow into a role envisioning the future of FreeAgent functionality as a product manager.
The Requirements – Your Ideal Background
- Experience with database schemas and data modeling
- Outstanding software engineering skills such as data structures, algorithms and programming
- Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and team work
- Familiarity with ECMAScript 6 and GraphQL is a plus
- A background or passion for improving people’s lives through software; bonus for knowing or having a passion for business or business software
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject, or equivalent real-world experience
A great fit will also:
- Resonate with our company values and be passionate about improving people’s lives through technology
- Be energized by a fast-paced startup environment where your work matters; and where you have a chance to influence and improve our development processes from the ground up
- Have a team-oriented nature with the ability and desire to pick up slack where it’s needed – FreeAgents are independent-minded but in actuality total team players
Lead the way
to a better workday
Talk to a CRM expert and
unleash your team’s potential.